Info + Pricing
Invest in your memories!
I get it, looking for a photographer is a little overwhelming, from the cost to wondering what exactly you are going to get when it's all done! Stop right there, take a big deep breath, it's cool we got you. The one thing I desire the most for you is to have a stress-free and stellar time when you are getting photographed by us. We capture the memories, so you can be in the moment, enjoying yourselves! Below is exactly what you can expect from us when you hire us!! Click here to contact us!
Weddings start at $2,750
Elopements start at $2,000
Couples sessions start at $650
FAMILY SESSIONS START AT $450
what to expect when you hire us
- In person or Skype meeting to learn about each other and get a better understanding of how I can capture your day to tell your special story!
- Help with your day of timeline/suggestions of how long things take!
- Professionally edited images, by me! WOOOHOO!!
- Day after sneak peaks texted right to your phone! I hate leaving you hanging!
- Online gallery, that you can download high resolutions images and share with your friends and family members all over the world!
- Printing rights, so you can print anywhere your heart desires!
- Brandon, he's much more than a second photographer, he's essential me, in dude form. Pretty cool right?!
- A lot of laughter (you get to watch me make a fool of myself, just for you, I'd say that's worth every penny!)
- Super duper fast communication, you'll get emails almost as fast as a blue wildebeest!
- 1 week turn around time, zoom zoom, my friends, zoom zoom.
- Memories you get to cherish for the rest of your lives - memories, they are important!
- I've been in the wedding industry for over 4 years now, if you need to know something or have questions/are looking for something specific, I can help!!
- We've got your backs your whole wedding day and after, we want to be more than just "those photographer dudes" we want to be your friends!
how did you become a photographer?
Photography has been in my life more years than it hasn't. My interest really bloomed when I was in 7th grade, my dad graciously bought me a camera for Christmas. I played around with it all through school and in 2010, (my JR. year of High School) I started my photography business. In 2014 I went full time with photography and haven't looked back since!
what's your APPROACH?
My approach to photography is documentary/photojournalistic based. I love to be as nonintrusive as possible on wedding days + during sessions. My goal is to capture the intimate, real and joy-filled moments of who you are as humans, existing together! The in-between moments of joy and bliss are some of my favorite things to document! And of course, I like to have fun - fun is key!
Do you travel?
HECK YES WE DO! We are always down to travel for your special day! If you are eloping or doing a destination wedding, I would be thrilled to talk with you about photographing your beautiful love!
Some of my favorite places I have been are China, Cambodia, England, Kyrgyzstan and pretty much anywhere in the US, especially California and Maine!
Do you have a second shooter?
Yes I do! My wonderful husband, Brandon. He's more than a second shooter, he is an extension of me throughout the day! Since getting married we have worked as a team for all of my weddings! I love having him by my side! Learn more about him by following the button below! (he's a real gem! And he loves coffee just as much as I love cats!)
what kind of sessions do you offer?
I offer engagement, couples, families, and small business photo sessions! And of course weddings and elopements. If you are interested in a session that I don't have listed, please reach out, I love photographing new and different things, don't be shy!
how do we book a session or our wedding with you?
To book a session or your wedding with me, please take a sec to fill out the contact form! I love getting to know you first and foremost! You are so much more then $$$ to me, you are humans, who I want to get to know and do the best job I can for you! Follow the link below to fill that bad boy out! I can't wait to talk with you!