Info + Pricing
Invest in your memories!
I get it, looking for a photographer is a little overwhelming, from the cost to wondering what exactly you are going to get when it's all done! Let's stop right there with the worrying and fretting. The one thing I desire most for you is to have a stress-free and joyful time when you are getting photographed by us. We will capture the memories, so you can be in the moment! Below is exactly what you can expect from us when you hire us! Please let us know if you have any questions or would like more pricing information! Click here to contact us!
Weddings start at $2,500
Elopements start at $2,000
Couples sessions start at $550
FAMILY SESSIONS START AT $250
what to expect when you hire me
- Face to face meeting to learn about each other and get a better understanding of how I can capture your day to tell your special story!
- Help with your day of timeline/suggestions of how long things take!
- Professionally edited images, by yours truly!
- Day after sneak peak gallery! I hate leaving you hanging!
- Online gallery, that you can download high resolutions images and share with your friends and family members.
- Printing rights, so you can print anywhere your heart desires!
- The best second shooter around these here parts (AKA my husband, Brandon)
- A lot of laughter (you get to watch me make a fool of myself, just for you, I'd say that's worth every penny!)
- A+ communication, I hate leaving emails in my inbox for more than 4 hours. Have a question, ask me and I will get back to you ASAP!
- 1 month turn around time, like I said, I hate leaving you hanging!
- Memories you get to cherish for the rest of your lives!
- Need to know something related to weddings, I am your wedding encyclopedia!
- We've got your back your whole wedding day and after, we want to be more than just "those photographer dudes" we want to be your friends!
how did you become a photographer?
Photography has been in my life more years than it hasn't. My interest really bloomed when I was in 7th grade, my dad graciously bought me a camera for Christmas. I played around with it all through school and in 2010, (my JR. year of High School) I started my photography business. In 2014 I went full time with photography and haven't looked back since!
what's your APPROACH?
My approach to photography is documentary/photojournalistic based. I love to be as nonintrusive as possible on wedding days + during sessions. My goal is to capture the intimate, real and joy-filled moments of who you are as humans, existing together! The in-between moments of joy and bliss are some of my favorite things to document! And of course, I like to have fun - fun is key!
Do you travel?
HECK YES WE DO! We are always down to travel for your special day! If you are eloping or doing a destination wedding, I would be thrilled to talk with you about photographing your beautiful love!
Some of my favorite places I have been are China, Cambodia, England, Kyrgyzstan and pretty much anywhere in the US, especially California and Maine!
Do you have a second shooter?
Yes I do! My wonderful husband, Brandon. He's more than a second shooter, he is an extension of me throughout the day! Since getting married we have worked as a team for all of my weddings! I love having him by my side! Learn more about him by following the button below! (he's a real gem! And he loves coffee just as much as I love cats!)
what kind of sessions do you offer?
I offer engagement, couples, families, and small business photo sessions! And of course weddings and elopements. If you are interested in a session that I don't have listed, please reach out, I love photographing new and different things, don't be shy!
how do we book a session or our wedding with you?
To book a session or your wedding with me, please take a sec to fill out the contact form! I love getting to know you first and foremost! You are so much more then $$$ to me, you are humans, who I want to get to know and do the best job I can for you! Follow the link below to fill that bad boy out! I can't wait to talk with you!