All Together Workshop
All together workshop
WHEN: April 29, 2018
WHERE: Columbus, Ohio
The All Together Workshop is for people who want to build each other up and encourage those around them. Together we can celebrate people, capture moments and find the joy in everyday.
This workshop is specifically designed for those photographers who want to feel more comfortable + confident in their interactions with clients and other industry professionals. Whether it's meeting with a client for the first time and don't know where to start or what to say to setting up a styled shoot for the first time. The All Together Workshop will be a source to learn how to collaborate with other industry professionals and build great client relationships.
The low down
- How to find your ideal client in this crazy world
- Workflow from your first interaction with clients to the delivery of their photos
- Live shoot along side me! Learn how to interact and direct clients to make them comfortable + get genuine reactions - bouquets provided by Bear Roots Floral (THEY ARE GOING TO BE AMAZING!)
- Learn how to collaborate with other wedding industry professionals
- Get head shots taken by me and your peers in a surprise floral installation by Bear Roots Floral!
- Q + A
- Gifts provided by local vendors (REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THESE!!)
- Lunch + snacks provided by a local restaurant
- Space is limited to 10 attendees
- Schedule + location will be emailed to you upon signing up
- Prices listed are per person
- No refunds
- I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!